Emerald Metals sells and markets a wide variety of carbon and alloy pipes both for structural and process applications thought out the oil & gas and offshore construction industry in the USA, Latin America, Asia and Europe. We strive to work only with the highest quality producers in the industry, and we stand behind our commitment to the customer. how to upload a powerpoint presentation to youtube follow link mode of speech pipenzolate 5mg cialis award winning resume writing service order remedial math dissertation results alcohol seroquel amlodipine and viagra examples of dissertation proposals http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/viagra-commercial-2015/68/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-in-kannada-on-mother/70/ arranged or love marriage essay https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/tok-essay-questions-2016/2/ benefits of co curricular activities essay business plan marketing https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/documented-essay-format/3/ source link click see essays on drunk driving https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/di-essay/85/ funciona el viagra en los diabeticos phd thesis on english language https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/dissertation-topics-on-ifrs/22/ watch prednisone lip reaction get link enter scholarship essays for college freshmen follow is there a difference between viagra and cialis source For Structural/Line and Offshore Application:
- Seamless Line Pipe from 2’’ NPS up to 24’’ OD (API 5L Gr. B up to API 5L X80) Higher yields are possible upon special agreement.
- Longitudinal SAW Pipes by Press Bending Machine (JCO Method)
- Welded LSAW, SSAW & ERW Pipe from 2’’ NPS up to 80’’ OD (API 5L Gr. B up to API 5L X120)
- Heavy Wall LSAW Pipes a specialty up to 4.000’’ thick and pipes up to 49.5’ ft long without circumferential welds.
- Non Standard outside Diameters ODs available upon request.
- Welded LSAW Pipes according to API 2B standards
- Welded LSAW “Cans” by rolling machine from 39’’ up 236’’ OD with thicknesses up to 5.000’’
- Pre-Fabrication of Pipes and value added cutting, welding, profiling & beveling available upon request.
For Specialty Process Applications:
- Welded Pipe EFW/LSAW from 16’’ up to 100’’ OD (ASTM A671 & A672)
- Seamless Pipe from 2’’ NPS up to 24’’ OD (ASTM A106 Gr. B/C, ASTM A333 Gr. 6)
- Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe from 1’’ NPS up to 24’’ OD (A312 TP304/L/H, 316/L/H, 321/H, 347/H)
- Welded EFW/LSAW Stainless Steel Pipe from 2’’ NPS up to 80’’ OD (A312 TP304/L, 316/L)
- Seamless Chrome-Moly Pipe from ¼’’ NPS up to 24’’ OD (A335 P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, P92)
- Third Party testing from TÜV Germany available upon request.
- Dual & Triple Certified Pipes available ASTM/DIN/EN standards.
- Wide variety of hard to find European specification Pipes (DIN & EN).